Training takes place on the following days:
- Saturday: 9am Barrow CC
- Sunday: 9am Melton Lay-by
- Tuesday: 9am Melton Lay-by
- Thursday: 9am Melton Lay-by
In addition to the group rides we have chaingangs, on the Coast Rd circuit from when the clocks change to late Sept
- Tuesday: 6pm Roose Conservative Club
- Thursday: 6pm Roose Conservative Club
See training tips to get the best out of riding with a group
Plus, new for this year, turbo training nights to banish the winter blues!
- Every Tuesday night from 7pm till 8:30pm – Stainton Village Hall.
- Starts 21st October till early April
Cost is £1.00 per person per night (to cover cost of the hall)
Please bring your own equipment inc rug or mat for your bike and turbo trainer/rollers. Sessions will be approx 1hr long (depending on session plan). Places are limited on the first night to about 15, but once we assess the space then more places will be available for the following weeks.
Please contact Antony Pearson is you are interested in attending so we can gauge numbers etc:
Email – email@example.com
Tel: 01229 467453 / Mobile: 0754013260